Frequently Asked Questions
1. What exactly is The Coaching Game?
The Coaching Game is a powerful tool that opens up
communication between people and lets you discover and
explore a different point of view to your problem or issue.
It can be played alone, with your client, partner or friend,
or in groups. You can see how The Coaching Game looks
like and what it contains here.
2. Do I have to be a coach to being able to use/play
The Coaching Game?
No. Even though The Coaching Game is an excellent
coaching tool for coaches, therapists, psychologists, etc.,
its aim is that everybody can use it. Either at home alone,
with the partner or with the whole family. It can be
adapted to different professions. Our experience and
collaborations show that people adapt it to their own
practices - be it teaching, theater, management, chinese
medicine, massage therapy, family events, etc.
3. I am mostly coaching over the phone or online -
how can I use The Coaching Game?
There are many ways to use The Coaching Game with
someone online or over the phone. Here are two:
1. If he/she has an internet connection they can login
to our website (www.thecoachingame.com) and pick
their card of the day. After they picked their card
you can open the book on the page that appears on
his/her card and read the text of the card out loud.
2. You can ask him/her to choose a number from 16 to
144 (which are the numbers in the book) and after
he/she chooses a number you can open the book at
that page and read to her/him the text in the book
and also describe the photos that you see in the
book and on the card to them.
4. Where can I get information about how to use
The Coaching Game alone, one-on-one or in groups?
On our website under RESOURCES-INSTRUCTIONS.
5. Why is it called game? Is there something to win?
The Coaching Game has no winners or losers. It is called
a game because when we play:
1. we dare to say things that we normally would not say
2. we take chances.
Moreover, the play context is a safe one, enabling each
player to choose how actively to participate and share.
6. How can I purchase my own Coaching Game and
how much does it cost?
You can find all our prices in our online shop.
There you will also find a detailed information about each
7. How long does it take for my Coaching Game to
arrive? Is there an express option?
The regular shipping takes about 14-20 business days.
You can order your Coaching Game express. It costs
30 US$ for the express shipping and takes
about 3-6 business days to arrive.
8. My Coaching Game still did not arrive.
What can I do?
Please send your order tracking number to
so we can track and trace your parcel.
9. I received my game and don't know what to do -
Take your time to dive into the possibilities of The
Coaching Game. Schedule a session with yourself or
someone else, spread the cards in front of you, just
look at them and try to connect. Pick your card of the
day or let your partner pick it and look what the
pictures is trying to tell you.
The book on pages 8-11 give you detailed information
on how to play The Coaching Game.
Nevertheless, our service of getting you started with it is
included in the price of The Coaching Game.
Feel free to contact us anytime. Simply send an e-mail to
email@example.com or connect to us on skype:
TaLm617 to give you guidance and support.
10. Do you have an office in my country?
See the list of our distributors worldwide here. Best to email
us as this is currently not updated. Stay tuned for our new
site in mid 2014!
11. I love The Coaching Game and people keep
asking me where they can purchase their own copy.
Are there any business opportunities?
How can I get involved?
You can become our Affiliate, Reseller or Leader
Distributor. See our business opportunities here,
and send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you want to get involved.
12. Is there a possibility to translate The Coaching
Game into my language?
The Coaching Game already exists in Hebrew, English
and German. We invite you to open Points of You in your
country/language. Simply contact us for further details:
Sign up for our Free Newsletter.
We continuously collect and
develop new ideas and would
love to share them with you
Some errors were found:
- Some of the mandatory fields (marked in red) have not been filled.
- Please re-enter the letters and numbers that appear in the image.
- Form has already be sent. Please wait patiently for the process to complete.
Some errors were found: